Terms And Conditions
Event – General Terms and Conditions
- Booking confirmations will be sent to you immediately. If you have not received an email confirmation within 24 hours of completing the online booking, please contact the team at [email protected]
- Payment must be made at the time of the booking. We accept credit or debit card payments via the online portal on the website or bank transfer, We do not accept cheque payments.
- Discounts are only applicable with an official promo code and/or coupons.
- At the circumstance that you are unable to attend an event, you can transfer your place to another individual up to five working days before the event date. Please note an additional charge may be applicable if the new attendee is not entitled to the same rate.
- A delegate place can be transferred to another event, if the request to us is received more than 90 days before the event. Please note additional charges may be applicable and we cannot guarantee availability on the event the delegate wishes to transfer to. Additional fees may apply.
- If MMSteelClub has to cancel the event, liability is only limited to a full refund of the event fee only. Any travel or accommodation costs, or related fees will not be refunded.
- Cancellation charges, if you wish to cancel your booking are:
- No refund available if cancelled less than 120 business days before the event
- MMSteelClub accepts no liability if an event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond reasonable control – resulting from an act of governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
- Your personal information is secured under the data protection legislation and is used specifically for administration, communication and research.
- Should there be any changes to the content, timing, speakers, date or venue of the event; MMSteelClub will ensure this is thoroughly communicated to all event ticket holders and associated parties.
- MMSteelClub is not liable if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
- MMSteelClub reserves the right to photograph, film or record the events for post event and marketing purposes. If you would specifically like to stay out of these materials please let us know prior to the event at [email protected]
- Following each event, delegates will be asked to provide some feedback through an online survey form. We would like to request this be completed within seven business days in order to allow us to continue to improve and produce events that are more inline with what you require.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
Except where expressly agreed otherwise by us in writing every members of the club shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Membership is continuous until revoked in writing and acknowledged. New paid members have a fifteen day period in which to revoke membership and receive a refund but if s/he should have played during that 15 day period then s/he will be responsible for the payment of all green fees at normal full rate.
- The membership year begins on the day which payment received in our bank account from our end, subscriptions are paid annually in advance. A member joins for a minimum period of one year and in each of silver, gold or platinum class. Terms of different type of membership described online on the website.
- Gold and platinum members of club have free access to all events organized by the club as per our terms as long as their status of membership remains a PAID member at the time when the event takes place.
- Silver members of club have access to all events organized by the club with a flat entry fee of USD99 per entry.
- Unless Members will be notified by email of any changes to subscription fees or the website will detail online changes. Membership fees and terms remains same.
- Terms and conditions of membership may be revised from time to time and members should be aware of the terms and conditions posted on the website. The Club may at any time without notifying the Member make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any safety or other statutory requirements and/or decided by the managements of club.
- In case of Free 30 days Free Trial version, if subscription payments not received within one month of registration (due date), may result in an immediate membership cancelation.
- 7.. All the club services explained, detailed online or promoted by any of our direct sales and marketing team members may be revised time to time and Club don’t take any responsibility for the lake of services which to be suspended as a whole.
- MMSteelClub and/or its associate Miracle Metals and More Trading Trading DMCC and any of the partners and/or owner reserve their rights to cancel membership of any members who behave not in-line with the club culture and its terms and policy with an immediate effective term at any time and with any condition.
- Club and its owners and associate have no obligation of any kind and anytime for any social media contents posted on our website by any members or non-members of the club,
- Social media don’t allow many to control what someone posts under a given social media account on our website. While we maintain and try we keep a control system implemented and in place for all social media, news published online and other contents of the website but we may have no control on many of the content and more the social media content in particular and therefore we take no responsibility for any related argue and members are always at their own entire risks
A.1 “MEMBER” or “ Paid member” means the person or company who has paid for annual club membership under our terms and conditions
A.2 “MEMBERSHIP” means the period of time when a Member is contracted to the Club.
A.3 “SERVICES” means the service provided by the Club, club keeps its right to suspend, limit or expand any during the membership terms of members
A.4 “CLUB” means MMSTEELCLUB, explained on its website www.mmsteelclub.com which is presented and regulated by Miracle Metals and More Trading DMCC
A.5 “REGISTRATION FEE” means the one-off payment made by the Member to the Club to cover initial administration and membership costs varies by the type of the membership
A.6 Agreement to these Terms
When applying for membership of the Club, the Member confirms that it has read and agrees to be bound by these Club Terms and Conditions. Upon membership being accepted , this should be retained for future reference.
Events Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel your booking , within 15 days from the purchase date and no later than 120 days before the event date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
Membership Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel your membership registration , within 15 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.