With more than a million confirmed cases of Covid-19 and the peak still to come, South American countries still face restrictions that will make their GDPs plummet in 2020 according to forecasts.
In this context, what print is the new coronavirus leaving in the region and how deep will it be? How are different metal industries coping with the crisis and what new opportunities are in the horizon?
What we will be discussing:
- How long can the surge in iron ore prices be sustained, who’s benefitting from it and who’s feeling the bite?
- What is the current capacity utilisation in the South American steel industry and how can it be enhanced?
- What opportunities has the pandemic created in the mining and metals sector?
- How has Covid-19 affected South America’s Lithium Triangle and what challenges do these countries face to enhance lithium production?
- How have gold mines been impacted by lockdowns and how are they maximising the current gold rush?
Where: your office, living room or bedroom!
Stay until the end and you’ll be able to talk to our speakers in a live Q/A session.
An updated list of panelists, speakers and delegates will be online shortly.
Don’t forget to register to receive the latest updates concerning this virtual conference.
For any speaking opportunities contact [email protected]