We are more than thankful that you attended this webinar,
We hope you enjoyed the experience and looking forward to meeting you at our upcoming ones.
(This Webinar is past and the following data is for information purposes only)
The coronavirus outbreak is affecting the global economy and this results in serious consequences for the Iron and Steel industry around the world.
Join us online for this free webinar to discuss about the impacts of COVID-19 on the Iron and Steel industry in Mexico.
We will be exploring the following areas.
Have we seen drops in Mexican Steel Production?
How has COVID-19 affected the scrap markets in Mexico?
The agenda of the day includes the following topics:
· What do current trade flows between the US and Mexico look like?
· The global automotive sector took a big blow due to the coronavirus outbreak. How has this affected Mexican steel industries?
· How are Mexican mills coping with the decrease in demand? What strategies are they enforcing?
· Assessing the impact of decreased steel-making capacity and what this could mean for the economy as a whole.
· How have depressed prices affected downstream steel production?
· Europe and Asia’s economy were hit hard because of coronavirus. How has this influenced Mexican markets?
· Do we anticipate a rejuvenation in the market? When?
A live Q/A session with speakers will be available at the end of the webinar.
Daniel Riojas de la Garza
Subdirector at AHMSA (Altos Hornos de Mexico S.A.B.)
Subject – Will COVID-19 affect the health of Iron and Steel industries in Mexico?
Lucas da Rocha
Sales Director at Gerdau
Subject – Consumption aspects and impacts of COVID-19 on the Iron and Steel industry in Mexico
Former Wear Service Manager at SSAB
Subject – More about Iron and Steel industry in Mexico
Chief Executive Officer at Fisacero
Subject: Flat Steel and service centers Industry in Mexico
Jerónimo Emiliano García De Brahi
Managing Director & Partner at AMBE Engineering
Subject: Problem Solving for manufacturers in Mexican Metals Industry
General Director at Duferco Mexico
Subject: Trading Iron and Steel – Challenges and opportunities
An updated list of panelists, speakers and delegates will be online shortly.
Please register to receive the latest updates concerning this webinar.
For any speaking opportunities contact [email protected]
Webinar Registration Guideline (Spanish Version) – Watch video